Advertise in the Rose, White & Blue Parade Program!
Be a part of a parade keepsake piece!Advertising in the Rose, White & Blue Program conveys the message that your business or organization cares about community events that celebrate our country and our City's rose parade history. Key advantages in advertising in the Rose, White & Blue Parade program include:
- A total distribution of 34,000 to local residents and Parade Spectators.
- 33,000 copies will be pre-distributed to local residents as an insert in the Rose Garden, Cambrian Resident and Willow Glen Resident Newspapers.
- Market includes a historic neighborhood with discretionary income.
- Advertising creates goodwill for advertisers: “The Rose, White and Blue 4th of July Parade is the premier annual event that residents take pride in.”
- This program is expected to be a collector’s item much like those of the historic Fiesta de Las Rosas programs.
- We offer cooperative advertising: Businesses can group together and take out an ad.
- Get recognized as one of the Shasta/Hanchett Park Neighborhood Association’s favorite businesses on The Alameda
- Our Parade attracts local volunteers, local organizations, elected officials from all over Santa Clara County
- Website listing is included with ad on www.rosewhiteblueparade.org.
Any questions?Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Larry Clark at 408-436-8581.
Sign Up! Click to download our rates and mechanical specification (pdf)